Punjab Ghee Mils Rate

Jhelum was established in year 1849 by the british with head quarter at pind dadan khans old name was jabbi, which was replaced as tehsil jhelum and also became district head quarter in 1950 is situated on the west bank of river jhelumurrounding districts are rawalpindi, mirpur, gujrat, mandi bahaudin, sargodha, khushab and chakwal.

Copyright© 2018 TENIC machinery.All rights reserved.Sitemap